A dream fulfillment year. A year of travel. A year in which I gave up (almost) everything that was important to me. Who would have thought that I would actually live my vague dream, this idea of world exploration, one day. To be honest: at least myself.
A little throwback:
Where I left my footprints this year:
What I learned (among other things) this year:
- What poverty means.
- What wealth means (and that it is not material).
- I have the best friends in the world.
- The world is not that big.
- Our mother earth is so, so beautiful.
- Sand gets everywhere (!).
- Food poisoning is sh… (literally).
- Making music, writing and photography connects. Always.
- Time is relative (and what you really need, too).
- Sometimes we just have to read the signs correctly.
I’m so excited for 2020 and the next five months of traveling. I will announce my next stop as soon as my visa is approved. Hint: it’s definitely going to be Asia.
Wishing you all a colorful, wonderful and mindful New Year 2020.